Social media is one of the best, most cost-effective ways to promote your business today. Unfortunately, it can be incredibly time-consuming and overwhelming if you’re not sure what you’re doing.
That’s where eDirex can help. We offer affordable social media solutions for businesses who lack the resources to manage their social networks daily. Forget about hiring a full-time person or even a pricey agency and let us help. Our goal is to promote your marketing initiatives on key social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and give your business the competitive edge.
Our Latest Project
- Initial conference call to review client profile, target information and any marketing promos, web deals, news or other topics specified by client.
- A generated plan for relevant, recommended content for the first month included will be forwarded to the client to review and approve.
- Social media manager will use of proprietary software to target specific followers.
- Includes SEO content integrated into social media if key words are provided by the client.
- Includes hashtags integrated into the social media service if provided by the client.
- Content is scheduled via monthly and social reports/overviews can be provided at client’s requests.
Why Social Media?
It’s a known fact that consistently using social media to market your business helps your business. But don’t take our word for it. According to the 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report published by SocialMediaExaminer.com, there were some incredible findings last year on social media to include some of the following highlights:
- Increased exposure – “With as little as 6 hours per week, the vast majority of marketers (95%+) indicated their social media efforts increased exposure for their businesses. Nearly all marketers (93%+) who’ve been employing social media marketing for one year or longer report it generates exposure for their businesses.”
- Grow business partnerships & more – “More than half of marketers who’ve invested at least 1 year in social media marketing report that new partnerships were gained.”
- Improved search rankings – “Improved search rankings were most prevalent among those who’ve been using social media for one year or longer, with 58%+ reporting a rise. At least 60% of those investing a minimum of 6 hours per week in social media marketing saw improvements in search engine rankings.”